~ Le Petit Minou ~ Index du Forum
~ Le Petit Minou ~
Forum de l'Alliance... ^^

~ Le Petit Minou ~ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Tomb Raider 2013 Blood Mods Download ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~ Le Petit Minou ~ Index du Forum -> - Le Petit Minou - -> ~ Recrutement des Minous ~
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
takambro

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Tomb Raider 2013 Blood Mods Download Répondre en citant

Tomb Raider 2013 Blood Mods Download > bit.ly/25elflJ

twinspectre,,,,Believe,,,,me,,,,Half,,,,Life,,,,is,,,,one,,,,of,,,,the,,,,best,,,,FPS,,,,ever,,,,made,,,,but,,,,some,,,,not,,,,Everybody,,,,console,,,,gamers,,,,will,,,,never,,,,understand,,,,all,,,,they,,,,care,,,,is,,,,Call,,,,of,,,,Duty,,,,or,,,,Sports,,,,game,,,,which,,,,for,,,,me,,,,this,,,,is,,,,the,,,,reason,,,,why,,,,Console,,,,Gamers,,,,will,,,,never,,,,be,,,,taken,,,,seriously,,,,,,,,,i,,,,hope,,,,Console,,,,gamers,,,,will,,,,understand,,,,what,,,,is,,,,a,,,,great,,,,game,,,,instead,,,,of,,,,Call,,,,of,,,,Duty,,,,BS,,,,Nintendo,,,,Fan,,,,4,,,,Lif3,,,,yeah,,,,,Im,,,,with,,,,you,,,,thereYeah,,,a,,,sequel,,,or,,,new,,,story,,,line,,,that,,,will,,,rebirth,,,the,,,series,,,,againNintendo,,,,Fan,,,,4,,,,Lif3,,,,Crysis,,,,1,,,,was,,,,2007,,,,,but,,,,you,,,,make,,,,your,,,,point,,,,otherwiseYou,,,know,,,people,,,wouldnt,,,hate,,,the,,,PC,,,douchebags,,,so,,,much,,,IF,,,you,,,and,,,or,,,they,,,actually,,,managed,,,to,,,figure,,,out,,,that,,,NOBODY,,,but,,,you,,,cares,,,about,,,your,,,PC,,,set-up,,,,No,,,console,,,gamer,,,is,,,impressed,,,or,,,jelly,,,because,,,you,,,spent,,,$2000,,,on,,,a,,,PC,,,or,,,a,,,video,,,cardBlood,,required,,special,,programming,,in,,Glidos,,,which,,gives,,better,,results,,than,,on,,an,,actual,,voodoo,,cardThis,,is,,an,,updated,,version,,of,,a,,gameget,,,,the,,,,galaxy,,,,games,,,,to,,,,play,,,,on,,,,the,,,,Wii,,,,U,,,,,since,,,,its,,,,backwards,,,,compatible,,,,with,,,,Wii,,,,gamesDreams,,to,,Reality:,,this,,is,,a,,strange,,one;,,very,,pretty,,graphics,,and,,very,,strangeSeriously,,,,if,,,,you,,,,compare,,,,blackflag,,,,on,,,,ps3,,,,and,,,,ps4,,,,there,,,,is,,,,bigger,,,,diffirence,,,,this,,,,DE,,,,is,,,,a,,,,cashgrabits,,pathetic,,reallyDakan45,,,,i,,,,had,,,,enough,,,,graphics,,,,for,,,,10,,,,years,,,,,i,,,,want,,,,gameplay,,,,from,,,,now,,,,onIm,,,,done,,,,with,,,,your,,,,ignoranceSecondly,,,if,,,you,,,could,,,fucking,,,read,,,youd,,,see,,,why,,,COD,,,needs,,,higher,,,specs,,,,shitty,,,port,,,,and,,,an,,,old,,,crappy,,,engine-Attached,,,,file,,,,with,,,,Savegames,,,,10%,,,,to,,,,100%Good,,,idea!,,,,,,Vergil,,,,May,,,10,,,,2013,,,#14,,,sindito,,,Avid,,,Affiliate,,,Joined:,,,May,,,18,,,,2012,,,Messages:,,,106,,,Likes,,,Received:,,,2,,,Thanks,,,Trke,,,(Turkish)If,,,you,,,dont,,,own,,,this,,,game,,,,sure,,,get,,,on,,,next,,,gen,,,cosnoles,,,since,,,there,,,isnt,,,anything,,,noteworthy,,,on,,,it,,,,but,,,i,,,am,,,gonna,,,act,,,lke,,,a,,,consoletard,,,and,,,say,,,they,,,same,,,thing,,,you,,,kiddos,,,say,,,about,,,gta,,,v:,,,what?,,,you,,,waiting,,,for,,,the,,,Definitive,,,edition?,,,Who,,,cares,,,about,,,that,,,,we,,,already,,,finished,,,the,,,game,,,its,,,history,,,nowI,,,,dont,,,,care,,,,enought,,,,about,,,,this,,,,game,,,,to,,,,declare,,,,one,,,,of,,,,the,,,,2,,,,versions,,,,Definitive,,,,but,,,,from,,,,what,,,,i,,,,have,,,,seen,,,,so,,,,far,,,,this,,,,Definitve,,,,edition,,,,is,,,,a,,,,jokeHigh,,,quality,,,graphics,,,for,,,the,,,original,,,Tombraider,,,,including,,,the,,,"Temple,,,of,,,the,,,cat",,,and,,,"Unfinished,,,Business",,,levelsNo,,its,,not,,superiorDakan45,,,Not,,,at,,,all,,,,quite,,,the,,,opposite,,,,Where,,,are,,,the,,,godrays,,,from,,,the,,,pc,,,verson?,,,Why,,,the,,,rocks,,,and,,,the,,,ground,,,looks,,,blurry?,,,You,,,must,,,confusing,,,which,,,version,,,is,,,which,,,Jacob,,,Carson,,,Mass,,,Effect,,,was,,,beast,,,tooTake,,,,your,,,,stupidity,,,,elsewhereWho,,is,,online,,In,,total,,there,,are,,15,,users,,online,,::,,3,,registered,,,0,,hidden,,and,,12,,guests,,(based,,on,,users,,active,,over,,the,,past,,10,,minutes)Most,,users,,ever,,online,,was,,60,,on,,April,,21st,,,2016,,,12:14,,am,,Registered,,users:,,No,,registered,,users,,Legend:,,Administrators,,,Global,,moderators,,I,,,wouldnt,,,be,,,surprised,,,if,,,there,,,were,,,more,,,people,,,with,,,stolen,,,games,,,on,,,consoles,,,than,,,there,,,are,,,on,,,pcattempt,,to,,be,,original!Wink,,Well,,There's,,,a,,,version,,,on,,,the,,,web,,,for,,,download,,,tooI,,was,,thinking,,of,,adding,,a,,see,,through,,pantyHmmm,,,,very,,,very,,,gory,,,,but,,,funny,,,with,,,itWe,,,,both,,,,know,,,,damn,,,,well,,,,you,,,,arent,,,,pirating,,,,a,,,,game,,,,,finding,,,,you,,,,like,,,,it,,,,then,,,,buying,,,,itYou,,have,,to,,play,,it-and,,its,,sequel,,Majoras,,Maskanother,,,mod,,,for,,,work!!!,,, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~ Le Petit Minou ~ Index du Forum -> - Le Petit Minou - -> ~ Recrutement des Minous ~ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006